Permanent Bracelet Appointment
Q: What is permanent jewelry
*Right now, we are only offering permanent bracelets.* Permanent jewelry is a custom bracelet, anklet, or necklace sized just for you and welded together with a permanent jewelry technician using a small welding machine machine. Because the jewelry has no clasp, it is permanent and you do not have to worry about it opening up and falling off. It’s not something you take on and off when you go to bed or shower, but it can be removed with scissors if need be. We recommend sending us a message to book a removal so we can make sure your bracelet is preserved well if you ever want to have it re-welded.
Q: What bracelet options do you have
At the moment we have a variety of 18k gold plated stainless steel and silver stainless steel. See the images on the product listing for details! We plan to offer rose gold plating over stainless steel very soon. We have a few charm options as well.
Q: Do you take walk ins?
No. Appointments are the best way to ensure that we have the jewelry materials in stock that you prefer, and will get you in and out in a timely manner. Also, it is important that we have enough staff coverage to offer this service.
Q: What if I need to reschedule?
Rescheduling is totally acceptable! You’re able to reschedule your appointment and transfer your deposit at any point before 24 hours prior to your appointment. Unfortunately, if you don’t reschedule before 24 hrs prior to your appointment, your deposit will be non-refundable, no exceptions. Failure to appear for your appointment and without giving any notice, your deposit will also become non-refundable.
Q: I don’t see any appointments available for the time I want. What do I do?
If there are no appointments available at the time you want, it either means that someone else has already booked that slot or our jewelry technicians are unavailable. You’re always welcome to contact us via email or social media with questions regarding appointments but no appointment slot is guaranteed
Q: What is a deposit?
A deposit ensures commitment for both parties. We ask for $20 at time of booking which will go towards the final price of the jewelry (ie - if the jewelry you choose is $150, you will pay $40 when you book online and $110 in-store and prior to the jewelry being installed) Your deposit is fully refundable if you cancel your appointment with more than 24hrs notice.
Q: What if I want it removed?
Scissors, wire cutters, or pliers are all capable of cutting your jewelry. If you are not in a huge rush to remove your jewelry, we suggest contacting us and we can offer a removal in a way that your jewelry can be re-welded in the future if you wish.
Q: What if something happens?
We ask that you notify us and reach out with any concerns or questions you may have. We’re a friendly bunch and want you to feel happy with the jewelry you chose!
Q: What if it breaks?
Notify us as soon as the breakage happens and how it happened. We cover repairs within the first 2 weeks of installation, and after that a small fee of $30 is required (to re-book the appointment) if the bracelet has broken in too many places or has become stretched because of improper use, a larger fee will be owed.
Q: How old do you have to be to get one?
Right now, we do not put permanent bracelets on any person under the age of 16. We ask that people aged 16-18 come with a legal guardian.
Q: What if a group of my friends all wants one at once?
We will happily accommodate a group! Online, we ask that one appointment be made for every 2 persons in the group, and that the appointments are made back to back. If these options are not available through our booking system, please feel free to reach out to us so we can manually create an appointment for you.
Q: Will this affect me going through airport security?
Fine jewelry such as the chains we use in the jewelry will not need to be taken off when going through airport security.
Q: I got a piece from another place and it broke, will you fix it?
Just contact us and include photos and the original material price and we’ll see what we can do. Depending on the chain, we may or may not have the material capability to repair other shops’ jewelry but we’ll try our best! A small fee will be owed of $30
Q: Will you add charms to a bracelet I got at another place?
Of course! We ask that you contact us and send photos and materials of the jewelry you currently have so we can make sure that the pieces will be cohesive.
*Please reach out if you have any further questions!
- Rescheduling is permitted up to 24 hours before appointment time. Your deposit will be transferable and count towards your new appointment time!
- A $20 deposit is required - this will go towards the final cost of the jewelry. Failure to show up to your appointment time without prior communication will result in your deposit becoming non refundable.
- Clients who arrive at their appointment more than 15 minutes late and without prior communication are subject to cancellation at our discretion. Deposit becomes non refundable.
- All waivers must be signed prior to your appointment. Refusal to sign a waiver will result in your appointment being canceled and your deposit becoming non refundable
- We do not provide permanent jewelry to anyone under the age of 16. People under 18 must come to their appointment with a legal guardian.
- Lori & Co. employees have the right to refuse services at any point. Refunds are not guaranteed. Circumstances may include but are not limited to; failure to act appropriately, arriving at appointment under the influence of substances, inappropriate language, creating an unsafe environment for the service to be performed.
- No discount codes or promos can be applied to this service, this also includes our online newsletter discount code you receive for signing up. If you use a discount code, we will send you an invoice for the remaining costs, and your appointment will not be officially booked until paid.