Stainless Steel Memorial Necklace
*PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER*
First of all, we genuinely thank you for your interest in our cremation jewelry. The circumstances surrounding this style of jewelry are never easy. We am sending love to you.
- MATERIAL -
Each necklace contains a 17" stainless steel chain and stainless steel pendant (12mm bezel setting) made in the color of your choice + a small amount of the provided cremains.
By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to the information below.
- HOW TO ORDER -
[In Drop Down Menu]
1. Choose your color of ring band and resin stone
2. Please choose the color for your necklace "stone".
3. If you would like to have either iridescent opal-like flakes or purple opal-like flakes added to any color of your choice, please add a note to your order. There is no extra charge.
4. Next, please pay for your order. Once payment received, you can deliver the ashes to our store in a ziplock bag with your full name written on it. We will require 1/4 teaspoon of ashes to work with. If you must ship the ashes to us, please email us for our shipping address.
- PROCESS -
Once payment is received, I will order the supplies required for your ring specifically.
Please note, you are responsible for shipping costs if you choose to mail the ashes to me. Once ashes are received, I will get started on your order within a 2-6 week timeframe which depends on our current workload.
Once your order is complete, I will provide your order, and complimentary resin rainbow containing left over resin with ashes to you. Please ensure you specify if you do not want the resin rainbow and would prefer to have any remaining ashes given back to you. Please note, if we are given more than the suggested amount of 1/4 teaspoon ashes, there will likely be ashes leftover even after we provide the complementary resin rainbow.
Ashes will be handled with the utmost care while in my possession. Thank you for choosing us to make this special order for you.
- Please ensure you remove your necklace before cleaning, working out, or any physical activity. Memorial jewelry is not an everyday piece of jewelry, think of it as a special occasion piece. Remove before sleep and interactions with water to properly care for your jewelry.
- Please keep away from chemicals, bath and body products, shampoos, perfumes, etc. to best protect your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry in a velvet-lined jewelry box or jewelry-protective bag for best care
- To clean, wipe down with a damp cloth and mild dish detergent.
- For sterling silver memorial jewelry: upkeep is required to keep the shine and color. Please clean regularly by following instructions above.
- Ensure to keep the necklace out of direct sunlight as this can affect the resin “stone".
- Please note that memorial jewelry is meant to be worn carefully, not everyday all of the time. Think of it as special occasion jewelry.
- Ensure to keep the ring out of direct sunlight as this may affect the resin “stone”.
WARRANTY: With proof (after in-person inspection), Lori & Co. will replace defective memorial jewelry up to one year from the date of purchase. This excludes wear and tear from improper care. Due to the nature of cremation jewelry, unfortunately, damaged pieces can rarely be fixed and a new piece will have to be made in replacement if the product is defective (as deemed defective by Lori & Co).
There are no discounts on memorial jewelry.
It was beautiful and I'm sure my mom will love it. Thank you so much for taking the time to enclose a very thoughtful note, I cried when I read It.